Re: To ODA or Not?

  • From: Jeff Chirco <backseatdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 14:26:17 -0700

You are right, it is mostly a financial and logistics decision.
"Do you have people who can handle Linux?"  Maybe handle it, but an expert?
No.  But isn't the whole thing with ODA is kind of set it and forget it?
Somewhat serious and joking at the same time here. How much support is
really required on the OS.  Not much OS monitoring currently has they are
not over utilized.

Thanks for the reply.