[optacon-l] Re: optacon research

  • From: "J. R. Westmoreland" <jr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:30:02 -0700

Currently Freedom Scientific has acquired all Optacon information when they
purchased Telesensory Systems.
I believe all patents have expired for the system.
Work is underway to obtain a copy of all the prints and information. Some
documents have been located and preserved others we don't have.
There has been some initial discussion with FS but further information and
discussions are not complete.

Best,
J. R.