[optacon-l] Optacon to the Rescue

  • From: "Ninette Legates" <ninette.legates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 20:38:47 -0500

Hi and Merry Christmas,
                This is nothing new for those who are Optacon users, but I
have a good Optacon story. Today we received a delivery from UPS. The labels
were apparently confusing to the scanner, and we couldn't make sense of what
it read. It took some work, but I checked the label with the Optacon. I was
able to read our address, the return address, and the very clear Christmas
greeting message from our family in Florida, so now we don't have to guess
about what we are opening.-Ninette LeGates