[optacon-l] Re: Optacon to the Rescue

  • From: "Janet Wallans" <janetcw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 11:07:38 -0600

Hi Patti,

Members of this list have sometimes posted Optacons to sell. No way of
knowing now who has one to sell.

However, at least one of the Optacon repairers sometimes has Optacons to
sell. His contact information :
is below.

He repaired and cleaned my Optacon recently and did a wonderful job.

Janet

Oehm Electronics
2194C Galveston Avenue
San Jose, California 95122-3617