RE: Training

  • From: "Dan Tevelde" <dan.tevelde@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:48:40 -0500

Hi Catherine I'm in the Chicago area so if you know of someone here who
could help that would be great.  My friends' optacon also has a couple of
wires which look like the coverings are coming off.  I don't know what the
voltage is but she should get it fixed before she gets a shock.  The unit is
working it has a battery charger and the camera and cable.  I don't remember
seeing any Braille anywhere.  If you can help let me know.

Thanks,
Dan