[optacon-l] Re: Hi, Optaconers

  • From: Dick Seifert <dickseifert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 11:26:14 -0500

I use the optacon for mail and checking checks which I have written on
the manual typewriter.  I have been using it since 1986.  Last year the
battery stopped holding a charge, so I had Richard Oehm convert it to
electricity.  This isn't much of an inconvenience because I hardly ever
moved it from my desk.  I haven't had much luck reading cans, frozen
dinners, C.D's and the like.  Dick Seifert, Little Rock, Arkansas.