[optacon-l] Re: Hi, Optaconers

  • From: Judy Jones <Judy.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 01:57:08 +0000

Totally agree with everything you are saying. I have also used it to check out
my cell phone screen when I have had questions. That is a little hard to do
with a touch screen, but is doable in some instances.

I have also used it in helping to mark appliances, and learn the buttons on our
newer DVD  player.

Judy

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini smartphone.