[optacon-l] Re: Hi, Optaconers

  • From: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:48:36 -0500

He said that, especially in the case of a lot of tabs, Currier works better
for alignment, since Arial is proportional, and Currier has equal spacing
per character like a typewriter. It's been a while since I changed mine, but
I don't remember it being all that noticeable to me when using the Optacon,
but my files with numbers and things are in Currier.

He's a big help to me, since he also taught electronics in community
college. He and Richard Oehm have talked, and Richard was happy, I think,
about how well Jim understood the Optacon how, what and why it does what it
does.

Smile, God loves you,

Carolyn
Sanford, NC