[optacon-l] Re: Hi, Optaconers

  • From: Mary Haupt <maryhaupt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:15:05 -0600

I have used my Optacon to braille the selections on many of my 33-1/3 record
albums.  I try to read the selections on CDs, too.  I've gotten a few brailled,
but most of them have writing that is apparently in colors that the Optacon
doesn't read well.  I've even tried to read them from the booklets that go with
the CDs, but with the same results.

Mary Haupt
Baton Rouge, LA

Sent from Mary's iPhone