[opendtv] Re: White paper from CEA

  • From: "Tony Neece" <tonyneece@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:06:13 -0800

Guess we better start driving on the left side of the road too, since
everything done across the Atlantic, by definition, is better than here =
in
the US.

Interesting how California Wines nearly outsell French wines IN FRANCE, =
but
of course, it is the erudite among us that know anything imported is =
better.