[opendtv] Re: TV stats for Italy

  • From: Perry Mevissen <perry.mevissen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:11:50 +0100

Hi,

This is not typical Italian entertainment.

I have em at home ( NL ) like this. Never even had anything else.
I like its multi primary colour system, as long as you do a good manual
colour separation
to prevent colour bleeding. I also like its display form factor.
In stead of a boring orthogonal display, it is round.
Image build up is polar, and has a refresh rate up to 1500 rpm !!

And the programmes.. man... this is really what makes the world go round.

~giggle~
Perry