[opendtv] Re: Off topic: Researchers uncover potent greenhouse gas

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:30:52 -0700

By the way, I know a little about the La Jolla work; I applied for and
interviewed for an IT-like job at the company that a Scripps team formed to
implement the world's largest network of sea-based temperature reporting
devices.  They had about 400 in 1991, IIRC ...  The only alternative was
ship-based itinerant readings.

Sometimes, I know the answers to questions that I ask.