[opendtv] Re: Off topic: Researchers uncover potent greenhouse gas

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 09:17:55 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>

My bet is, we'll be hearing a lot more stories like this one. Mostly,
because I can't understand why CO2 is getting so much publicity.

Bert, go to the video store and rent a copy of Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth." I think you'll find it very enlightening.

I refuse to state here which side of the argument for Anthropogenic GCC (It's now Global Climate Change instead of Global Warming, because the new moniker encompasses all unusual weather outside of the 'norms,' not just average temperature rise) I am on.

However, It would be interesting to watch Bert debate Gore and/or the IPCC on the subject. Sort of like Bert and John W going at it. ;^)

John