[opendtv] Re: News: See the Big Picture? Don't Forget to Examine the Fine Print

  • From: "Alan Roberts" <roberts.mugswell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 23:21:25 +0100

Craig, I'm only too well aware how literally people take postings here,
that's why I wanted it to be right. It's the level of argument over fine
details that stopped me contributing for the years I worked at the BBC, I
didn't want to get drawn in, and still don't. I'm happy to provide accurate
information, but won't get drawn into arguments, life's too short.