[opendtv] Re: Mortgage stuff

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:31:39 -0400

At 1:04 PM -0400 3/12/08, Bob Miller wrote:
Agreed but the fact remains that Spitzer is one sheriff I would like to stay on the job. He and other did see this coming and did their best to do something about it.

Similar Fed conduct is the reason we have a lousy modulation in the US, the worst in the world.

Not exactly.

The problem is simply that we have the best government special interests can buy.

We have the ATSC standard because they put the fox (Dick Wiley) in charge of the hen house.

If your industry needs protection from the evils of competition, just ask Washington for help...

After they get the checks.

This election cycle the candidates for President, Senate and House will spend more than $3 billion to get elected.

It's going to be a very good year for broadcasters...