[opendtv] Re: LPTV and digital

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:24:15 -0500

In principle, retailers could sell a ready-made kit that does this
bypass function, for very cheap.

Let's not make a bigger deal of this than it is.

Hmmmmm....

So let's see. If I install the DTV convertor I probably will get more channels with higher quality, or I can get up from the couch, go to the TV and select the B position of the switch, then tune to the LPTV station that I used to watch...

No big deal?