[opendtv] Re: Here we go again...

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 17:55:03 -0400 (EDT)

Point taken.

Come to think of it, if people are happy with OEM radios, just how could after-market radios be "stronger than ever" in sales?  Do OEM radios wear out at twice the rate of cars?

:-)

John Willkie, who notes that if everyone watched tv like he (mostly) has over the last seven years, few to none DTV sets would have been sold and sales of PCI DTV tuner cards would be through the roof.