[opendtv] Re: Here we go again...

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:00:18 -0400

Adam Goldberg wrote:

> Requiring specific features in hardware is not the
> government's job.

Generally, I agree. Although if you had read *my* response to Craig, vs.
the added noise in the circuit, you would have noticed that my main
objection was with the notion that we are dealing with an open and free
marketplace.

We aren't. I don't think you'll find ANYTHING IN MY RESPONSE (since you
like caps) to suggest I'm in favor of govt intervention.