[opendtv] Re: Here we go again...

  • From: dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:10:43 -0700

I think both:  the radios do wear out (the CD player anyway) AND people
don't like the OEMs for performance reasons.

But I like OEMs (so long as they are the higher performing sound systems)
because they look better than aftermarkets.

Dan

John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/02/2008 02:55 PM
Please respond to
opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[opendtv] Re: Here we go again...

Point taken.
Come to think of it, if people are happy with OEM radios, just how could
after-market radios be "stronger than ever" in sales?  Do OEM radios wear
out at twice the rate of cars?
:-)
John Willkie, who notes that if everyone watched tv like he (mostly) has
over the last seven years, few to none DTV sets would have been sold and
sales of PCI DTV tuner cards would be through the roof.