[opendtv] Re: Bolivia TV standard mystery

  • From: "Allen Le Roy Limberg" <allimberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:40:55 -0500

You will still have summertime effects, etc.

Also you have to have spillover because within the desired receiving area
you have to have considerably more power than nearby channels in order to
keep IM3 reasonably low.  As the spectrum fills up, CE manufacturers are
already experiencing trouble with the IM3, I am told.

Al