[opendtv] Re: Bolivia TV standard mystery

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 22:13:21 -0800

I'm not Italian, but it seems that I know more about this than a few others
hereabouts.

RAI formerly was a state-controlled broadcaster with multiple channels.
They sold off most, with Silvio Berlusconi ending up controlling most
through MEDIASET.

I think at this moment, just one RAI channel is actually owned by the state.

John Willkie