[opendtv] Re: Accurian DTV STB from Radio Shack

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 17:47:11 -0400

I left mine on Fox overnight to see if any of the problems reported here
on this list would occur, but I did not notice any.  However my Fusion 3
  QAM card does have problems with Fox.  During almost every commercial
on Fox it will crash for some reason.  I've seen no Fox problems with
the Accurian box & Fox so far however I have not yet used the STB to
watch any HDTV shows all the way thru.

BTW, the AVS Forum has a huge information packed thread on that box that
has been going on for over a month now, see:
<http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=577291>

- Tom