[obe-members] Top Things we learned today

  • From: "Norm Sandvik" <norm.sandvik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 09:19:33 -0800

Sent without proof reading

1. Happy New Year everyone. A good turnout this morning. Nice to have Dave
at the helm again, not sure why we should have patience with him though.
Gord still up on the hill playing.

2. Dan Perret has become a writer. Says he is writing a log of cheques
lately.

3. We need new members. Try really hard to ask one of your business contacts
to come out and see what we are all about.

4. Cheryl advises that we went over our goal by 11 for a total of 51
donations. Congratulations to everyone who participated.

5. Bo said he was going to try to no pick on Morris so much but Morris makes
it too easy for him. Sorry I was the one who picked on him today.

6. Remember your New Executive for 2016

Co Chairs: Dave Manns and Gord Brown

Treasurer: Mary Anthes

Secretary: Jerry Mugridge

Attendance: Darlene Pappas

Speakers: Leah Thordasen

Membership: Lana Belvis

7. If you are able to help the executive in anyway, please volunteer. They
need help setting up and taking down each week, this should not always fall
on the executive, everyone needs to help. The executive also needs help on
all committees. Please try and help out.

8. Darlene has a new signup sheet for attendance. The responsibility is now
YOURS to ensure you are marked down for attendance, and NO Paul Marois she
will not be leaving the sheets there on a weekly basis and NO it is not
acceptable to mark someone else in as being there!!

9. We will have 3 minute talks in between our break and leaving as we will
only have one speaker per meeting day. Speaking of meetings we will go dark
for July and August. Something we should have probably done years ago.

10. We are here to promote and help each other so this weeks feature member
will be Curves http://www.curveslocal.com/4174/ If you know someone that is
out of shape and can use Leah's help, have them call her at 250 768 2254

11. Ukrainian Christmas today. Wish all the nice people you know a very
Merry Christmas. I hoped you hugged Gary Gylytiuk on the way out the door
today.

Check out our website and make sure you are not missing or missing
information. We have spent a lot of money updating it to help you out.
Please make use of it. www.okbe.ca

DID YOU CALL A FELLOW OBE'R WITH A REFERRAL TODAY?

Have a profitable week everyone and please remember to think
<http://www.okbe.ca/> OBE first before buying or recommending anyone.

NORM SANDVIK
Apple Valley Promotions
Phone: (250) 470 8008
Fax: (250) 769 1887

Website: www.applevalleypromotions.com
Website: www.okbe.ca

My 20th Year. "Thanks for the Referrals"