[obe-members] Top Things we learned today

  • From: "Norm Sandvik" <norm.sandvik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBE Members" <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:20:07 -0800

Sent without proof reading or spelling. Read at your own risk.

1  Fun way to open the meeting. A sure way to make sure you wont miss your
lines!!
2.  Great job by Sarah Bauer this morning  https://www.navigatormm.com/  she
introduced us to her staff and told what Navigator does in a very different and
unique way. Well done.
3.Rockets suite night is March 14, 2015. They are on the ice tonight. Are you
advertising with them?
4.Really sorry to see the blind paint Lady say farewell this morning.
Congratulations on selling the company. Retirement?
5.Glad to hear that all is good with Dr. Dave Manns, scared us a bit this
morning with the way he presented it.
6. WE NEED MORE MEMBERS, PLEASE TRY AND BRING A GUEST OUT. If each of us
brought one member out this year our membership would be at 104, now wouldn't
that be great for the leads!! Three gues out this morning, nice......
7.What is your goal this year?
8. Some new things coming from the social committee... Stayed tuned.
9. Nice change up for the infomercials this morning. Well done Cheryl.
10. Blood Clinic. We are in the Partners for life program and our goals is 40
donations again this year. Last year we did 43. Well done everyone. Watch the
string beads grow (if you don't know what that means, come out to the next
meeting). Do you know now what the string of beads means?
11. Our Secretary Lana still needs 15 cards from each of us for next meeting.
Did you forget? They will not be alphabetical on the board.
12. One of the best application for membership presentations today. That is the
way it used to be done. Must be Sarah's coaching!

Check out our website and make sure you are not missing or missing information.
 We have spent a lot of money updating it to help you out. Please make use of
it.

DID YOU FILL OUT A REFERRAL SLIP TODAY?

Have a profitable week everyone and please remember to think OBE first before
buying or recommending anyone.

NORM SANDVIK
Apple Valley Promotions
Phone: (250) 470 8008
Fax:     (250) 769 1887

Website: www.applevalleypromotions.com
Website: www.okbe.ca

Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions. They are easier to handle than dumb
mistakes.