[obe-members] Top Things we learned today

  • From: "Norm Sandvik" <norm.sandvik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBE Members" <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 11:26:17 -0700

Sent without proof reading or spelling. Read at your own risk.

1. Our Chair insisted that we hold the OBE to higher standards so no April
Fool's jokes today! and told us the story of how it really started. I googled
it and he is right.
2. Great job by Robert Bruce with
http://www.okbe.ca/Restorations-Fire-Vehicle-Impact--Floods/ServiceMaster-Restore/202/members.php

3.Rockets are up 3 to zip.http://kelownarockets.com/ If you want a rockets
poster contact John Hudson with The Kelowna Daily Courier.
4.What a fun morning with the infomercials. Thanks Cheryl great idea. There
were some really excited bunnies this morning and some real enthusiasm in the
room.
5.Debra D says she will be a whole different kind of bunny in Vegas this
weekend! we can only imagine
6. WE NEED MORE MEMBERS, PLEASE TRY AND BRING A GUEST OUT. If each of us
brought one member out this year our membership would be at 104, now wouldn't
that be great for the leads!!
7. Was it just me or did all the ladies seem to have their minds in the gutter
a bit this morning. Seems like Paul M could not talk about toys with batteries
without bringing the house down. He was talking about kids toys!! and then poor
Brandon is trying to thank Dr. Mann's and the ladies also put that south as
well.
8. Gord Brown is a firefighter, putting out a fire at this neighbours house, no
doubt saving it before the fire department arrived. We forgot to ask what he
used to put it out. Well done Gord.
9. Apparently there is a fine line between stick it and sticker it!
10. Blood Clinic. We are in the Partners for life program and our goals is 40
donations again this year. Last year we did 43.
11. Our Secretary Lana still needs 15 cards from each of us for next meeting.
Did you forget? They will now be alphabetical on the board. There are a lot of
empty places on the board.
12. Debra Lott says that she will get rid of your extra fur and once again the
ladies thought little mischievous thoughts.
13. Tiffany did her best Charly impression this morning. Not sure who had the
most energy. Paul Hergott tried to compete with his bunny impression.
14. King Pools is going to hop to it and will be moving to a bigger location at
the end of the year. Congratulations. 3 times bigger? pretty impressive.
15. Habitat raised about $7000.00 last Thursday night. Pat yourself on the back
if you helped out.
16. Dan Pearson apparently is a favourite with Melissa's customers. Another one
that we could harvest energy from.

Check out our website and make sure you are not missing or missing information.
We have spent a lot of money updating it to help you out. Please make use of
it.

DID YOU FILL OUT A REFERRAL SLIP TODAY?

Have a profitable week everyone and please remember to think OBE first before
buying or recommending anyone.

NORM SANDVIK
Apple Valley Promotions
Phone: (250) 470 8008
Fax: (250) 769 1887

Website: www.applevalleypromotions.com
Website: www.okbe.ca

My 20th Year. "Thanks for the Referrals"