[obe-members] Re: Top Things we learned today

  • From: "Bo Skapski" <bo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 12:17:19 -0700

Let me add to this. Norm Sandvik did a great presentation. I would love to
get a copy of the barber story.

Bo

<http://www.emailstationery.com/links/Bo_Skapski/boknowshomes> Bo Knows
Homes Real Estate Team

<http://www.emailstationery.com/links/Bo_Skapski/meet> Bo Skapski / Century
21 Assurance Realty Ltd. / 251 Harvey Ave., Kelowna, BC VIY6C2 / Tel:
250.878.3878 / Toll Free: 1.888.301.2121 / info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx /
Gallagher's Canyon Office / 3970 Gallagher's Dr. E / Kelowna, BC VIW3Z8 /
Tel: 250.860.9000 / Fax: 250.860.9002 / View My Profile