[USS Vanguard] Re: (OOC) REQUIRED. Please read: The future of the Vanguard

  • From: "Mel" <uniquemel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:29:26 +0100

I think I was 17 or 18 when I first joined the Astoria and continued on when
we changed to the Vanguard. I'm 22 now so it's been many years and although
I'm no longer the Star Trek fan I used to be I've continued to play the sim
as I've always enjoyed the missions and the talent of the writers involved.
I've also come to think of some of the players old and new as friends over
the years.

I realise I haven't been constantly active in the past but life does tend to
have a habit of throwing things at you that can take you away from certain
areas in your life from time to time as I'm sure everyone agrees lol

I think it would be a shame if the Vanguard were to end as I think there is
so much potential still, I think we just need to iron out some kinks, I
don't think it's lack of interest on anyone's part that's slowed the posting
down so I'm sure we can work something out :-)

Mel