[USS Vanguard] Re: (OOC) REQUIRED. Please read: The future of the Vanguard

  • From: "Alexa Bauer" <alexstrpg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 18:31:44 -0500

This isn't why I was convinced to stay haha...I'm here for the long haul at
this point. I think we need to look at the crew like you have been and
ascertain who's left, then see what we can do.

We've all been lax in posting, but I don't see it as a problem...just
inconvenient. I'm sure we can come up with something original to keep things

What if we lose the ship being pulled through a wormhole of some kind and
end up on a seemingly tropical paradise right out of Jurassic Park? How
about getting trapped back in time? What if we were given a different ship?
Lots of off the wall things we could do...