[USS Vanguard] Re: (OOC) REQUIRED. Please read: The future of the Vanguard

  • From: Rachel H Duncan <jaynedeaux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:19:46 -0700 (PDT)

For my part, I know I am probably the single most
sporadic poster in this RPG, but that being said, I
too would hate to see it go.

So I'm making a commitment the Vanguard.  If You keep
it going, Andy, I'll make it a priority to sit down
and write... after all, it isn't a lack of ideas or
even time that keeps me from posting.  Like all the
other writing I haven't really done in six months,
it's a question of motivation.

So I hope at least three other people wanna keep the
ball going, too.  Count me in.