[muglo] Re: printer for G4.

  • From: Rich <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Submit MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 20:06:50 -0500

Eric D.:

> PS You will probably be able to haggle $10-30 off the price of a printer
> (especially if you're in Toronto in China town (competition is *fierce*)).

Sonnam is a good guy, gets inventory in the day after if he's out:

Www.sonnam.com

One of my fave suppliers.  He's been supplying UofT for decades, and his
business is based upon COST + 10% or something stupid like that.  So his
prices are low and he does mega volume.

Cheers.

--- Rich Fortnum / Viaduct Productions / Toronto (EST)
--- LDCMS Web-based Content Management System
--- Affordable, Quick, Powerful, Logical!
--- http://www.viaduct-productions.com