[muglo] Re: printer for G4.

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:00:13 -0500

Eurogarth wrote:

>Eric:
>
>Well I guess if we're splitting hairs then we=B9d have to call most printers
>available today dot-matix, or even more accurate, raster-based:

Well, perhaps you had better tell the manufacturers, because "Dot
matrix" printers, such as Imagewriter II were always referred to as Dot
matrix; about $2-300 today for a new one, not IMW II, which would be a
special order from most places; and Staples still sell the black
ribbons; they are not called "cartridges"; and Terry sells the colour &
B/W ribbons. Martin can reink the ribbons. I still have 2 IMW II in
stock & quite a few black ribbons. Even have  2 - 24 pin printers.
TTFN,
TeeC