[muglo] Re: iPhoto

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 02:06:17 -0500

I think  that you deleted files from the iPhoto Data file directly
rather than doing it through iPhoto.  I did this before and had
problems similar to what you are experiencing, it was finally
resolved by rebuilding the photo library.  The link below will
rebuild the thumbnails.

Hope this helps

Gerhard