[muglo] Re: iPhoto

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:53:57 -0400

Hi Ted

I am afraid that I will not be able to make the meeting tomorrow
evening for medical reasons.  You may remember that when I said that I
would like to come that there was always this possibility!  Sorry about
this because I would like to have made it as I am sure that it will be
an interestingevening - maybe another time!!

Paul