[muglo] Re: iPhoto

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 21:50:03 -0400

On 5-Sep-06, at 9:12 PM, Hawk wrote:

> Hi Tee
> Two things. Is it OK if my wife - my driver - takes part and can I
> have
> instructions on how to get to your place on Thursday? jim

Wife is very welcome Jim. Destructions are: From downtown go Queens
into Riverside Drive, passing Wharncliffe, up & over the hill past
the Cemetery to Wonderland Road, through that intersection and take
the 3rd. road on the right called East Mile Road. Go to the end and
the road turns left and becomes North Mile Road. I am on the left
side half way along, look for a double wide driveway opposite Adevon,
776 North Mile, number is above the garage door.
TTFN,
TeeC

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/