[muglo] Re: iPhoto

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 00:14:54 -0500

On 18-Feb-07, at 10:10 PM, Terry Genereaux wrote:

> Hi Tee
> everything you are saying is right but still no pic in the main edit
> window? i can use the arrows in the lower right to move tthe
> thumbnails
> Thank You,
> Terry Genereaux
> terry.genereaux@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Then something is wrong, the arrows are supposed to move to the next
photo while still in "Edit" mode. If you click on "Done" this puts
you back in Thumbnail mode & takes you out of Edit mode. Perhaps you
have set a preference to change the default mode. It has worked
perfectly for me for well over a thousand photos.
TeeC