[muglo] Re: iPhoto

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 11:50:27 -0500

On 18-Feb-07, at 10:51 AM, Terry Genereaux wrote:

> Hi
> I have 2 questions
>
> 1 can someone tell me how the Folder Structure works?

Not sure of the question & not being a programmer can't answer.
> 2 When I am in iPhoto and got to edit a pic it changes to the edit
> window, but the pic will not show up in the main edit window. you
> just see the pics along the top but as i scroll across they don't
> show up
> Thank You,
> Terry Genereaux

Like martin I'm not sure of the question. In iPhoto 6 you double
click on a thumbnail photo and it automagically goes to "Edit" mode.
Version 6 has so many improvements on previous versions that you can
do most of PhotoShop or Elements corrections now with "Adjust".
Slideshow also lets you select each individual slide's time on
screen, whereas Elements etal only lets you set the time for every
slide in the whole slideshow, not individually.
TTFN,   TeeC