[muglo] Re: anyone been to the Mountain yet?

  • From: Tim Kearn <timmer21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 09:43:07 -0400

Waiting... have a USB flash drive boot ready to go. Hopefully this weekend.
A little concerned about incompatible apps/programs, but been checking
roaringapps.com
Looking forward to be able to back up to other drives using Time Machine.
Currently using Office 2004 and will be moving to iWork. Does Pages open
Word docs?
Tim