[muglo] Re: anyone been to the Mountain yet?

  • From: Frank Birch <fbirch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 11:41:31 -0400

Good info. When my latest version of office does not work, I'll move to iWork .
I did not know about he 1gb limitation of entourage as I usually delete most of
my mail. And, since using iPad I do not use entourage that much...just to
delete stuff I have read on the iPad.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next Tuesday evening.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers frank