[muglo] Re: anyone been to the Mountain yet?

  • From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 11:56:50 -0400

It's not really an MS limit rather an issue many Office users, including me
have run into head on without any warning. over time, as you integrate your
contacts with you email, the Entourage database that's created can become very
large, and as it nears the 1GB mark, it just gives up the ghost! I used to run
a small home-based business, so my mailing lists, copies of emails confirming
customer approvals for work, billings issued and paid, etc. once got to over 5
GBs, then poof! Good thing I had a recent back up, so it turned out to be just
a giant, time consuming pain in the ass! I sent several, ignored messages to
Microsoft asking if they could offer any help for me to create a warning
message when my Entourage database got near the GB mark, but alas, they have a
different idea of customer service! So, bye-bye Office, but I do miss entourage!