[muglo] Re: Voice activation

  • From: "Susan N. Dunbar" <sndunbar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:52:37 -0500

Hi folk and thanks for your information.

I am not a formal student so cannot access OSAP assistance.  I am just
getting older and needing more assistance with my using my computer.

I have discovered the Universal Access features of OS X since I now
have a microphone ... only for the last few months ... and I find them
very disappointing.

I have also found that the commands take a lot of learning as they are
not the same as the commands that are written in OS X.

I had it working yesterday but now it isn't working ... nuts what did I
do or not do?

I did not know that ViaVoice was available for Mac OS X ... I would
appreciate any comments on this as well please.

Thanks

Susan