[muglo] CarbonLib 1.6 and 1.5

  • From: Leith Peterson <lpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:24:13 -0500

Does anyone happen to know if CarbonLib 1.6 can interfere with
printer functions?  My Brother printer HL-1240, with an iBook/OS
9.2.2 was working fine until I upgraded to CarbonLib 1.6.  I did this
in order to use Internet Explorer 5.1.7, which said it required it.

I've checked and I've got the most recent software from Brother.

I've scanned the Apple site and didn't see anything mentioned re a
problem in this area, except for a conflict between Quicken 2000 and
CarbonLib 1.6.  Apple recommended upgrading to Quicken 2001.

Also, if people think there is a conflict and I should go back to
Carbon Lib 1.5, can someone pls show me the link on the Apple site?
All I can find beside 1.6 is 1.3.1 or lower.  The only CarbonLib I
can find on my iBook installation CD is a Carbonlib 1.0 extension (no
installation).

Pls let me know.  Thanks.