[muglo] Re: Voice activation

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:06:33 -0500

Susan N. Dunbar wrote:

>I didn't know this was possible on Mac's.
>
>Please tell me more.
>
>thanks
>
>Susan

I'm surprised at your reaction. Mac's have had this function for years
with limited functions built into the Mac O/S and was possible even on
some Apple //s. With Apple Script these functions can be increased. This
is why Apple //'s & Macs were the computer of choice for disabled
persons for years; Brain damaged, Cerebral Palsy etc.
TTFN,
TeeC