[muglo] Re: Toast 5.0.2 and Burned Sessions

  • From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Muglo@Freelists. Org" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:46:39 -0500

Right-click on the tool bar at the top of any folder and select "customize
toolbar", the select the burn icon. The either select all or just the files
you want to burn and click on the burn icon.

The other way to do it (and the one I prefer because it saves space on an
already overload drive and seems faster) is to simply pop a blank into the
writer, name it back-up (date) or whatever. Drag and drop the files onto the
new icon, open it and select burn.

Garth.