[muglo] Re: Burned Sessions

  • From: Ilbert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:49:13 -0500

Not sure whether this is ''on topic'  :-)

But would welcome others advice, from experience, regarding the best
type of CD or DVD discs to buy for burning music to, duplication etc ?

Make or Brand Name ?   Size or capacity?  R or RW s?

Also any tips or tricks for beginners ?  Using OSX on a G5 -  The only
Toaster I have is in my kitchen ! :-)

Thanks

Ilbert