[muglo] Re: Burned Sessions

  • From: Eion Todd <eit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:03:33 +0600

Hello!

      Printers of choice : Fairly recently, i treated myself to an Epson
Photo 950 : there were two reasons for the choice, 1. It has seven seperate
ink cartriges : 2. It can print onto CD's/DVD's.  I'd had an earlier Epson
Photo range printer, which only had one Cartrige and ink costs were a
nightmare : almost fortunately, that was stolen, hence the New Machine : i'm
liking the new machine, but looking for reliable ways of cutting ink costs
still : the seperate cartrige for each colour system is good, but it wont
function, even in black and white without all seven cartriges full. Ink
costs are still high but less annoying with this system.

eion todd.