[muglo] Re: Burned Sessions

  • From: "Susan N. Dunbar" <sndunbar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:31:20 -0500

Haven't got a G5 Ilbert! ... and my toast is in my kitchen where my
toaster is.

I don't have the software Toast or toaster I just use my Mac stuff.

I find that with OS X.3x that I load my blank Maxell blank CD-R 700 MB
from the spindle I got when they were on sale at either Future Shop or
Staples, Name it when it asks me and mark whether I want finder or
Itunes,  copy (drag) the stuff I want to put on the disc onto it from
elsewhere on my computer, then, then try to drag it into the trash
which becomes a burn sign and I burn my disc.  On the drop down menu of
edit from the finder there is also  a spot for burning discs.

sorry can't help about the back up question that another had except to
say that I do a stuffed backup of my information and then burn that
onto a disc as above.  I do use CD-RW for backup as I reburn the
stuffed file onto it.  The CD-RW I got on a special from Staples.

I watch for specials on discs.

Hope this makes sense to some.

Susan