[muglo] Re: Toast 5.0.2 and Burned Sessions

  • From: Leith Peterson <lpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 17:43:16 -0500

I'm using CD-R's, although I have a few re-writeables which I haven't
used much.  I assume when you say use ISO9660, you mean the 8.3
character format.  I have been using the xxxx.xxx format, but not
necessarily with 8 characters before the decimal.  Maybe I'll try
that.

I do a great percentage of my business by email, so the most common
thing I'm backing up is Eudora, just the Eudora folder, not the
application.  This is because a lot of decisions are being made by
email, and I want to have a record of them in electronic form.  Also,
my Eudora fills up quickly as I'm on so many lists, so I often back
up and then delete the older stuff after about 8 days.

Other than that my backups are incremental.