[muglo] Re: OS X running on mac clone

  • From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Muglo@Freelists. Org" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:37:01 -0500

For any of you interested, I bought a new Iomega USB ext CD writer last week
at MacDoc, www.macdoc.com for what I thought, at $129, was a great buy. It¹s
a home-based shop with full service and they had a ton of B&Ws and a few
beiges around if your looking for a machine to upgrade with/to. MacDoc may
be a little far for most of you (West end of Mississauga, Winston Churchill)
but the prices seemed good.

Cheers,
Garth.