[muglo] Re: Norton SystemWorks

  • From: Leith Peterson <lpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 08:26:44 -0500

Tee, I'm not impressed with Tech Tool Pro.  It seems to cause more
problems than it solves, and I've virtually stopped using it.

Kathryn, I'm running Norton Systemworks 1.0.5 on a 7300 running 8.6.
I haven't had any problems, except that I can't boot from the CD, as
the CD also contains NS 2 for OSX.

I do have Norton Systemworks installed, largely because I use the
virus protection for Norton 7.  One thing I have noticed is that it
is very important if you are going to install it, to restart with all
the extensions enabled after installing it.  Do not disable some
extensions after installing.  Wait until after restarting and then
disable.