[muglo] Norton SystemWorks

  • From: Kathryn-Jane Hazel <k.j.hazel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:27:10 -0800

Dear Muglo-Ites:

I have been told that it's not a good idea to install Norton
SystemWorks on your Mac, but better to work from the disk.

It's okay to do a custom install and-have Norton Anti-Virus on your Mac.

I was told this by the techie at my local Mac shop here in Nanaimo, but
the techie who provides me with tutorials on an occasional basis said
that's actually only true for PCs.

So, which is it?  I now have Norton SystemWorks installed on my Mac
from a download, and am endlessly waiting for the CD to arrive
by-first-class mail from the US (two weeks and counting).

Cheers,

Kathryn